Saturday, July 25, 2009

KL Tower Restaurant

Went to KL Tower restaurant with Ee Yang and his family today. It's a buffet type restaurant actually. Ee Yang's mum got those free vouchers so she ask whether we would like to have dinner there anot. Of course our answer is yes.

Basically, apart from the views and the spinnings; it's nothing at all special. The restaurant charges RM140++ for 1 person but the food is not up to standard at all and the staff were not as friendly as expected.

I mean if customers are paying this sort of money, they will definitely expect high services and high qualities of food. Luckily its free since we got the vouchers. Seriously, if I need to pay this sort of money to have a buffet dinner in KL Tower I would rather choose Tenji or Shangri La. Well, I guess they just focus on tourist more.

But honestly, the view is pretty good and it's quite nice to have a fine dining there and also the spinnings around the restaurant though it doesn't worth the money. I wanted to snap pictures of the view and the food there but since his mother and brother are there together so I feel quite awkward to do so.

Grrrr.............. I still need to wake up at 7am tomorrow to attend the basketball gathering for SSS and it's already 4am by now. Should I sleep for at least 3 hours or wait??

By the way, Bitch is going to Cameron Highlands with her boyfriend and my buddy Mr. Dominic later. Wish them having a fun and enjoyable trip.

~Toodles~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to try out the KL TOwer restaurant at first, but have read your review. thanks for the tip!