Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy 7th month anniversary!!

To My Beloved Darling:

Happy 7th month anniversary to us!! I'm sorry to have make you feeling upset and worry bout me all the time. I'm also sorry for being too emotional and demanding on you. All I want is just a bit of time, caring and attention seeking from you. I won't promise you that I will be an understanding and considerate gf that you want but I will try my best to do so.

I Love you my dear. <3

Soh Po and Soh Lou

Distance is not the end of the world in a relationship

Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love.

Although you may feel like you are losing faith in your relationship at times, hold fast and trust your heart!

I, like you, truly believe that love & relationships are what make your life special, and that ones built on love & understanding are always worth preserving, regardless of the miles that may separate two people.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE !

I browse thru this article and felt what it says really speaking out the voice of my heart. I truely believe we can go thru all hardships together and somehow it's useless thinking bout the future and wondering what will happen next and all. For the time being, I know that you love me and I love you and that's enough.

No comments: