Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BLANK

I've got a very important project to do but my mind is so blank now. I don't know how to start it and where to start. It is just a phobia to me when the thought of doing this project cross my mind. Maybe because my supervisor is Dr. Ang so she is already the greatest pressure to me.

Each time I'm giving myself excuses for not touching the project because I'm really so scare to face it. Well, I know thats also the excuses for me to admit I'm actually lazy to deal with that idiot project. But how? All I want is just to graduate and no more studying for me. That's enough but in the mean time, I'm so lazy to start up with my graduation project.

Why the hell we have to do graduation project?? Got all distinctions or credits for all subjects and thats it, WE GRADUATE. Graduation project for what? Izzit an extra subject for you HELP College to earn extra money from we students?? Gosh... really damn pissed off with it.

No comments: