Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pall Mall

At last my finals ended and I don't need to stress and spend my whole damn day and night for just studying. Wooooooooohooooooooooo!!

Working as cigarettes promoter for this week in some kind of mamak stall near Bangsar LRT- 3 days Bangsar and 3 days Ampang. Quite fun working there as we got alot of breaks.

The staffs there are quite friendly and help us to promote Pall Mall cigarettes as well. Actually is not we wanted to sneak out but because the staffs there saying that some peak hours we are not allowed to walk here walk there because there will be quite alot of people. If we stand there or keep roaming around, they felt like we are quite disturbing. So me and Bobo have no choice but just sitting there. Haha =)

Overall, its a quite easy job and I'm pretty glad that I receive this job. Thanks to Aerine from G2.

-Cheers-

No comments: