Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm Back!!

Dudes and babes, finally I'm back to Malaysia!!

I miss Hong Kong so much. The food, the shopping centres, the streets, the mtr railway, the buildings, the night view, the sight seeing places- Madam Tussade especially and the security there.

Government in Hong Kong really rule the place well and there are very less crime offence there, you will feel safe even if it is just walking alone at those a bit darker places; not like Malaysia here and their public transport is so convenient and systematic.

Every part of Hong Kong will have a railway station regardless it is near the city, in they city or far away from the city.

As a tourist without knowing which way to go, you can easily find the road by refering to the MTR map and somehow, when u reach a station there will have notice board to show you which exit u should proceed to- exit A or exit B or exit C got which street, which shopping complex and which area, it will clearly stated out.

That's the reason why it is so flexible for us tourist.

I'm quite lazy to write boout how good is the country there actually for my opinion, besides transportation everything in there is far alot better than Malaysia.

Wondering how come Malaysia could not do the same or at least half similar to Hong Kong there.

LOL!! I'm like writting an essay about Hong Kong..... it's a bit boring thou, but......................

I'm not trying to criticize my own country but just talking bout the fact but anyway, I'm a farking MALAYSIAN and I will still support my own country but seriously, I really think that the politicians in Malaysia should take a look at other countries and they will find out how dumb are they to just sided those PIGGIES and ruin the whole country.


P.S:
I will post up the pics soon and also the pictures of my dear Mun Ling's 21st Bday....

No comments: