Monday, February 7, 2011

Boring CNY

This year's CNY is totally boring and I've got no CNY feel at all except for mum and dad never rush me home when its too late because its CNY. I think if Eeyang is here, my CNY will be more happening because he will bring me together with him wherever he is going.

Chor 2 should be counted as the happiest day of CNY because I hang out with Chi Han. Rong Fu and friends. Chi Han is working in Singapore so it's been ages that I never meet him already. It's quite a surprise when I saw him turned up when Rong Fu said he is coming to my house to bai nian. Then later at night I meet up with my Surian gang for gambling and won RM200++.... HAPPY!!

As for today, my brother brought me for dinner along with his Surian friends. We ate Korean food again. Sometimes I feel quite sweet of my brother because he knew I love Korean food so that's why he asked me wanna follow him together or not. Some siblings they will rather have fun with their own friends instead of bringing their sister or brother along.

No comments: