Monday, March 14, 2011

updates 1

For 1 month plus I never update my blog already but I guess is something not surprise at all because I'm just a person who is really lazy to touch my blog nor update my latest news to all. Hmmm.... Where should I begin?? Maybe just have a look of the photos first.

Feast with the Kung and Yap Family

Uncle Kung and Uncle Danny are my dad's best friends and I've known Uncle Kung's daughters since when I'm 7 years old. We use to hang out with each other every week in either my house or her house to chit chat, gambling, watching horror movies together and also travel around but when time flies, each of us are busy with our works and studies and it's been quite some time we never meet each other already. Glad to meet them on that day =)

Gordeok and lobster sashimi
The lobster
Mantis prawn (Lai liu ha)

The snail.. this is my favourite among all.

Spider Crab.. this crab costs rm750 and I think its not worth at all. Maybe because I'm not a crab lover so I find it normal and not as special as I expect.

Lobster fried rice: one of my favourite too

Auntie Kung, Mum and Auntie Amy

4 of us =)

No comments: