Saturday, July 18, 2009

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Today is my 21st Birthday and seriously I did have a wonderful birthday party for this year. Honestly, I've been so stress for planning everything for this birthday. I hope to have at least something special not like those previous party which just went out to have a fine dining with some close friends or celebrating it in Red Box.

After brainstorming alot of ideas out, finally I've decided to book a service apartment and celebrate my birthday there. I've to say thank you to my Bitch for helping me to browse thru alot of service apartment and gave alot of opinions to me on how am I going to organize and prepare everything out for the party. So end up I book a service apartment in Prince Hotel.

Bitch suggest me to order catering food to the service apartment and of course my Ban Ban suggest the same thing too. Dad ask me to swap the credit card for the rental of the apartment and bro sponsor me 3 cartons of beer and a bottle of XO + Black Label + Whisky.

Seriously, I realise my parents really love me alot and not willing to let me spend my own allowance at those expenses for everything.
Eventhough I keep rejecting my dad's offer but he still insist me to swap the credit card instead of me paying cash using my own money.

Sometimes I felt guilty of keep going against my parents will such as restricting me from doing this and that. But I'm just that type of rebellious. I know that's wrong but that is just me and I just can't simply change my stupid attitude. I love them but it's just difficult to express it out. OK, I'll just stop crapping here.

I love my family.

From 8 something to 12 something, that is my friend's session. Basically, we just ate the food which I ordered from the catering service, drink some beer and playing poker. About 12 something, is turn to Ee Yang's friends to celebrate my birthday. Honestly, his friends are totally more happening than mine.

We play poker till 2 something and start our drinking session by playing some drinking games such as putting the card on ur forehead and the smallest card shall drink and playing the FUCK YOU game. They are totally crazy and almost 3 cartons of beer are finished by them.

I almost gone down and darling is totally down for helping me to drink all glasses of liquor and beer when his friends keep forcing me to drink. That's bf's responsibilities anyway *grinning*.

We drank till 7 something and most of them gone down. I stay awake to clean up the place and since it's already 9 something and around 11 something I have to check out so no point of sleeping now. Although the activities is a bit simple but seriously it's enjoyable.

Thanks to my darling for everything he did. Although these 3 words I've been saying for multiple times but everytime I said it I seriously meant it. I Love You.

Eating Session.

Birthday cake.

The birthday girl (ME).

Snapping with family.

Snapping with boyfriend.

Snapping with the girls.

The guys.

Stupid Bitch and Ban camwhoring inside the room using my camera without me =(

Chiu Foong and Vei Lun joined their camwhore group.

Poker session.

Poker session 2.

Soh Wai, Mr Spoil (Ian) and Vernon. No idea what are they up to.

Soh Wai and Mr Spoil dancing.

It's kind of waste that i forgot to snap pictures when we are playing the FUCK YOU game and their drunk faces and stupid acts. Anyway, really appreciate and thanks to those who attend my birthday party.

*Toodles*

No comments: