Monday, July 20, 2009

My Belated Birthday

19th of July (my belated birthday)

Aunt Mei Lin purposely came all the way to KL with Aunt Nancy (aunt's friend) to celebrate my 21st birthday. She'd been calling me since 2 weeks ago upon where to celebrate my birthday. That's so sweet of her.

At last I made up my mind to have a fine dining in Eden since I never been there before. Dad and I ordered tenderloin with black mushroom oxtail soup and wild mushroom soup, Bro ordered seafood platter and french onion soup, Mum ordered mix grill and shared the oxtail soup with dad, Aunt Mei Lin ordered ribeye steak and wild mushroom soup while Aunt Nancy shared the mushroom soup with her and ordered seafood marinara.

Honestly the food hadn't meet up my expectations and I did feel a slightly disappointed to Eden. It wasn't that delicious after all and I feel the Ship's one is much better than it.

I've actually brought the camera with me but I've totally forgotten bout it and until the waiter collect all plates only I realise I did have the camera with me. Silly of me for being so absent minded so I just snap pics with my family without snapping the food there.

Aunt Nancy, Me and Aunt Mei Lin

Family Pic.


Belated Birthday 2

I reach home around 10 something and about 11 something my cousin brother called me and asked where am I. Of course I'm at home and that was lucky of me for not going out because my cousin brother said he want to pass me a small gift and brought a cake upwhich bought from Baskin Robbins to celebrate with me.

The gift is just my favourite Famous Amos putting inside a container with sweet wrappings but I appreciate it lots. Thats not the matter of the gift, it's just the meaning of having such a heart there.

Baskin Robbins ice-cream cake.

Me and my cousin sister. Since Wednesday is my cousin sister's birthday too so we blew the candle together.

Cousin brother, Me and cousin sister.

Me and the Low's Family.

No comments: