Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Hallucinating

My blog is quite dead as I've been neglecting it for quite some time. I've got no idea what to publish previously. But right now, I feel like I'm hallucinating over some important thoughts and some unnecessary thoughts. Is quite personal so I'm not going to mention here anyway.

For the damn bloody whole night, I just can't keep my eyes shut and I'm staying awake until now not knowing what should I do, who should I call and where should I go. I've been feeling sicked since the last few days and my condition is still the same for now or maybe it's getting worst.

I'm suffering from dreadful headaches now and I'm thinking have I ate anything wrong or is the food not hygienic enough and it leads me to food poisoning now?? Somehow, my stomach is feeling uneasy too.

I don't feel like eating and I don't feel like sleeping. Worst of all I don't know what should I do now. That's sickenning.

No comments: