Friday, June 25, 2010

hmmm

Sigh.. maybe I'm really too stubborn at times. I try my very best to control my temper and not to throw tantrums at him when he did something which frustrate me but sometimes its really hard to control my emotion and my temper.

Mun Ling ask me to control my temper and if it is just a little thing you can just tolerate it or using a better way to talk to him. I've tried it and things settle but the problem is he will just repeat the same mistakes. That is why nowadays little thing of him will just trigger out my temper and I felt so tired of it.

Maybe I should just control my temper, don be so pessimistic and not to be too stubborn on some issues.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes we can understand more about each other more through argument. think positively babe, the situation wasn't that bad. u shd understand that the time for both of u to spend together is very limited, y wanna let it ended with argument which is not worth it at all. I know u since we were in form 2, not to said know u very very well but at least a little. u shd control ur temper n try to tolerate more. try to stand on his shoes n think bout the situation. also, always rmber that some problem arise in a relationship is not always bcos of a person's fault, there must b sth going wrong. y not jz sit down together let him express his feelings n u jz listen, then ur turn to express his feelings n he listen, n solve things out together. try not to blame anyone fault but to und y he did so. *hugs*

tiffanykit said...

thanks babe.. will try to control my emotions but sometimes is just hard though.

dolphinicole said...

Babe, i und it is hard. because u love him so much and this is the reason y he has the ability to trigger out ur temper easily. Only the person u love the most has the ability to influences ur emotional, this is the fact darling. Think rationally, if u jz wanna prove him that u r right n he is wrong through argument but u r facing the risk of losing him, isn't that not worth it at all? Try to tolerate more in order to avoid all this unnecessary arguments. Guess why I know this so much, bcos i jz past through all these recently. I jz realize that how stubborn am I but luckily I am able to pull him back. It is not worth it after all babe, try to communicate more calmly la. *hugs*

TIFFANY KIT said...

ya.. you are right, you are not the only one who tell me these. Guess you having a hard time though when u quarrel so much with him. Haha!! You should not take him for granted too babe. But anyway, I did try to control my temper and it works for temporary that we din argue nowadays =) *bless me and you*