Friday, June 25, 2010

Your Love Is Just A Lie

It is somehow ridiculous when you wish your gf will not tell any lies to you but yet you did so. You lie to me so many times because of that issue and I'm not going to trust on you anymore. I doubt on every words you say now.

Secondly, every promises of you are meant to be broken. Think yourself of how many times we went out dating ever since when you are back and what I wish to do, you will just do it with your friends. Yeah, i know. Meaning you just put your friends as your first priority but lying and entertaining me said you are not.

That particular issue has already ruin our relationship, my trust and our compromising to each other. Because of that issue, a little thing will just trigger out my dissatisfaction on you. Is that what you promise me of being a sweet darling and do all stuff together such as movie, swimming, dating, shopping and other stuff.

THAT ARE ALL LIES!!

No comments: