Monday, June 28, 2010

Lost Month

Really thanks for the advice that my babes gave. The problems between me and Ee Yang has settled temporary for I don't know when there will be other problems arise again.

I knew its not good for a couple to argue almost everyday and it will easily make both of us feel tired of each other. I tried to control my temper and emotions and he did compromise as well so our way of communication is much better than before =)

Another thing which make me headache is that, I don't know why nowadays there are so many things lost in my own room. I don't know is whether my room being too messy or I forgot where I put my things or maybe I left it somewhere else or accidentally thrown it away.

Tell you, I lost my calculator, my watch, ear rings, San Francisco Coffee House voucher worth RM40 and before that I lost my handphone. Its totally a WOW for me as I really lost so many things in these 2 weeks. Lost Month I guess so.

So now, I need to buy a new handphone budgeted for only RM500. I don't dare to buy any expensive handphone as I'm so absent minded with the things around me. As for my watch, don't know is there any surprise for my birthday?? *giggles*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Babe, u didn't change at all, messy + absent minded. Sei mm sei... Would u forget or accidentally throw away our memories one day? Lol

TIFFANY KIT said...

hahaha... of cuz not... i still remember well of our memories especially when we are in form 2 and our basketball days.. miss it all so much and the time when you always lepak in my house (makro thingy).. hahahahhaha!!