Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Graduation Project

FINALLY, I got my grade for graduation project. It is C+. I'm happy with the grade because I always thought I didn't do well for thesis and not like other students; every week they will meet their supervisors and asked for instructions on how to do their thesis but for me, I think I met my supervisor a few times only. My supervisor Dr. Ang is a super strict lecturer and damn stingy with marks so that's why I'm really happy even I just got C+ for it.

Thanks to Dr. Ang for being mercy to me and I hope you won't fail my SHRM also. Pleaseeeeee. Another person I need to thank to is Michelle. Thanks for helping me to report my case to relevant parties and also made requests to have my results be amended to the Exam Centre. Thanks again =)

I feel a bit relax as I don't need to worry about the grades for my graduation project so now, it left the US visa application and also SHRM finals for me to worry only. Bless me.

No comments: