Saturday, March 26, 2011

SCB

I'm listening to those emo love songs and it makes me emo too. Miss you finally by Trademark is one of my favourite song and even I listen to it repeated times, it doesn't seems to be bored at all. I wondered if anyone heard a song named 爱情故事 by 孙耀威. That is one of my favourite songs too.

Last week was my 1st week training for the personal loan in Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) so next Monday will be my 1st day of work. I'm not nervous at all but maybe feel a little stress as it is telesales work which means each of us will be given a target and if we can't hit it, commission burnt. I really wish I'm an actual degree holder now so I can find a permanent job working as HR people instead of stressed in working sales. But actually, the thing that stress me most is still the remaining subject of SHRM. I'm feeling scared too as I did not attend Dr. Ang's classes because of the telesales work but no choice, I need to earn money to US.

By the way, I've got the US visa so it's confirm I'm going to US on 25th of June. It's actually very lucky for me to get the visa because alot of people who went to the interview on the day itself got rejected =) Supposingly our relationship will be quite lovey dovey because we could be able to meet each other in another 3 months time but it seems to turn in another way around. Most of the time, we quarrelled and I feel lack of love and caring from him too. I feel not appreciated too like I did my best to get the US visa and go work too to earn money to US but all I feel from you is just an inconsiderate gf who disturb you when you playing dota, partying and sleeping. Sometimes I feel I don't even worth a penny.

No comments: