Saturday, April 11, 2009

19 days left to Beijing!

Its been a few days since i last logged in and do some update. Nothing much special happened actually, I've just been busy with assignments and during the weekend I worked for the Maxis F1 event again. But this time i only work for two days due to some issues with the boss and supervisor there. Their management and attitude to us promoters sucks but i don't want to spoil my mood here on mentioning about that, so just screw it. As of the first day, I worked together with my Babe and with my Bitch VE on the second day. I'm sorry to my Bitch for ditching her on the last day of work because i just couldn't bear the attitude of the superiors even for one more day. Sorry Bitch =( and thanks for not blaming me and being considerate, i love you Bitch!!

The Maxis F1 pictures
My Babe and I


Having our break at Pavillion's Wongkok. Camwhored while wating for the dishes

Car of the Year (599 GTB Fiorano). An Italian gran turismo produced by Ferrari with a two seat flagship.


The back. Real cool mann!!

I love it........ :)

Me and Bitch

Me and Fish. She is one of the promoters working with us. And no, Fish is not her nickname, it is her name! She is kind of sociable and friendly and darn, i envy her height. She is just 17 this year and currently is pursueing her SPM... Nice to meet her anyway!!


Bitch sitting on the F1 modal car.

The booth looks like that and its silly of them for choosing this location with the vase blocking part of the booth.


Thats how we work, standing there or running around to approach customers.


Kar B, Bitch, Me, Fish

Bitch, Me, Kar B

My pathway to Beijing is getting closer and closer. I confirmed going to Beijing on 30th of April because my exam ends at 29th of April. Weee.. Can't wait to see Ee Yang but gosh, after i book the ticket only i realise that 30th of April is actually Yea Ling's birthday. No choice but to apologize to her and buy her a lovely birthday present from Beijing.

19 days left to Beijing but 17 days left for my exam.... sob sob :( I have to be real hardworking by now and focus on my finals, because I did quite bad for Mid-term. Hopefully i can score well on my Finals.

On the other note, Ee Yang has been searching for hotels to stay for 2-3 nights as to celebrate our 3rd month ani. He wants those grand hotels so that it will be more romantic and comfortable for me but i prefer those budget hotels because i feel it is unnecessary for him to spend so much money on the hotels. Anyhow, it's just a place to stay and i prefer spending the money on SHOPPINGGG. Actually, we can stay at his cousin's house because that's where he is staying now but darling insist on spending 2-3 nights in hotel, maybe its because its our 3rd month ani. Thats so sweet of him. He even searched for those studios and compare whether hotel or studio is better. Today he went to one of the studio and see how the bed, bathroom and kitchen looks like. The location of the studio is not too bad, its near to the Forbidden City (which is the central of Beijing) and shopping malls but darling said he want to survey the hotels first before making up his mind. Thanks to him for planning everything so i don't need to stress or trouble. I just feel so lucky to have him and I love you dear.

No comments: