Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Darling!!!

Stupid connection, I plan to post these last night so that my darling can see it once he log in to my blog but due to the connection problem, I have to do it today. Overall, Streamyx is real sucks!!

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
Glittery texts by bigoo.ws



Anyhow, Happy Birthday to you, My Dearest Ee Yang. I'm so sorry that I couldn't be there to accompany you during your birthday. I'll replace it when I'm in Beijing k?? Although it's not that meaningful as it is not on the actual date but let us just spend a wonderful night together eating in a fine dine restaurant and enjoy the nice view in Beijing. Weeeeeeee................ 2 weeks left only, can't wait to see you my dear =)


May your wishes be come true, stay healthy, not being emo, be a good boy, work hard for your future undertakings and love me more.......... hehe!!


My Love Notes To You

I met you since when we both were young and it's just hard to believe that we got together now. Everytime we talked on the phone and after hanging up the phone, my heart is saying to myself, "Wow, this guy is amazing!! and I love to be with him."


Baby, I adore you I cherish you and I am devoted to you!!



Photobucket


No comments: