Wednesday, April 1, 2009

happy 2nd month!!!

yesterday i promised dominic and vei lun to have breakfast with them in help today but so sorry bros, i broke my promises again... my eyes just don want to open so i've got no choice but to ffk and skip the morning class as well.... hehe!! at last i force myself to wake up at 10am, clean up everything and went to coll to attend the 11am service marketing subject... the subject is so boring, but luckily i attend because he discussed on how are we suppose to do the assignment if not i sure blur blur without knowing anything again... but i'm too hungry so i left right after he finished discussing bout the assignment...

again no one accompany me for lunch :( but i only call fei po cuz i tot she got break at this period but that stupid fei po go skip class with ban ban also.... end up i called mum and ask is there anything to eat at home anot and mum said she cook fish head noodles for me to eat... weeeee :)

after eating the noodle, i rest at the sofa for a while and DING DONG... someone rang the bell, i wonder who was it and went to open the door.... i stun for a while when saw the delivery boy holding a bouquet of flowers and ask me are you ms Lee Kit Yee??

i replied yes and he ask me to sign on the paper and told me there is one card inside... the card and flower were present from my darling Chow Ee Yang as a celebration for our 2 months ani, weeeeee!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.... i was just so surprise and speechless at the moment, he made me wanna kiss and hug him from the moment when i saw him thru cam... its not the 1st time i receive flowers but this time is just so surprise as i wouldn't imagine he will thought of delivering flowers to me eventhough he is in beijing now.... thats so sweet of him... and thx to elain for helping him... i'm very happy and deeply appreciate it...

its my fav. bak hup

from darling :)

darling's msg

so, at night i went to ee yang's hse to have dinner with his mum as to visit her and look at the photos where ee yang snap in beijing.... saw darling's stupid + cute face and many weird stuff to eat in beijing, i even saw scorpio in the pic... hmmm, just wondering will i dare to eat it if i'm in beijing now... LOL!! actually i'm just waiting for mum's approval for me to beijing... she is still hesitating whether should let me go anot but its normal for mum to worry because i'm going all by myself there to find my bf without anyone to accompany me... but still, i insist to go since i never been to beijing before and wish to explore the things there especially it's history.... weeeee :) but of cuz the thing i want most is of cuz to meet ee yang and make it as a wonderful memory for both of us... i really miss him soooooooooo much!!!

No comments: