Thursday, April 23, 2009

1 week more to beijing

"Goodnight darling, muacks... sweet dreams and I Love You",

thats what I didn't said it to you last night..... hehe!!


Last Saturday, I went Poppy with Kim Soon and my babe. After some time never been to clubbing, that night was really fun listening to the songs and dancing with them. I think it will be more fun if that incident never happened. It's just some sort of small thing so I'm not going to talk bout it here. Anyway, thanks to Kim Soon for taking care of me so well during clubbing and he just got so anxious whenever he found I'm lost or went to somewhere else without his notice. Up to the conslusion, it was just a great night and I enjoyed myself alot.


p.s: will update the photos soon...........


I've been bugging with assignment and my finals that coming soon so I don't have the time to update my recent news. Words to describe my feelings now is just STRESS, STRESS AND STRESS. By the way, just a glance and there is only 1 week left to Beijing...... weeeeeeee =)

No comments: