Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Chyi

To : Miss Eve Chiew Sheve Chyi


Happy 21st Birthday to you (Belated I mean)!!! May all your wishes be come true and bla bla bla. Touching words aren't suitable for me to use on you and I don't think you will feel touch even if I said some stuff like:


"You are my best friend forever and I'm just so lucky to have you as my best friend or I'm glad that both of us don't have the gap when we meet each other even we are far apart. "


................. Nahh, screw it. She won't like that and that's not our style to communicate with each other either. So, just a Happy Birthday for her will do.


~Best Friends Forever~



Anyway, the pics snap at Langkawi are all with Wai Wai. Will upload it as soon as I get those pics from him. Nitez and sweet dreams!!!

No comments: