Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pathetic Day 2

Woke up at 4pm today and when I woke up I was searching for my phone and thought of texting Ee Yang and tell him I wake up already. Then I suddenly realise that he has gone to U.S =( The feeling is not good.

Usually when I wake up I will call him and either I go over his place or he will fetch me out but there is no such thing for now already. Sigh!!

Darling must have been very tired of sitting on the plane for 18 freaking hours. He has to sit 1 hour to transit to Singapore Changi airport and wait for like 6 hours there then take another 8 hours flight to Tokyo and wait 2 hours there to wait for the next transit. Then sit another 11 hours on the plane only he will reach Minesota.

Cham cham darling. I'm now facing the laptop again doing nothing is just like when he is in Beijing but now in U.S, the time was so different.... here night there morning and I have to wait for him to settle down his uni things, get a sim card and internet connection only we can chat.

I now also cham cham waiting for my husband. Mun Ling asked me to go Lip's house for mahjong but usually I went there with Ee Yang but now have to go with Mun Ling. It's bit weird but somehow, Mun Ling broke up with his bf again so both of us cham cham together.

Actually I feel so lucky to have Mun Ling with me. She drive and accompany me all the way to KLIA and bored bored like that wait for Ee Yang to go to the gates then fetch me back to Cheras and accompany me again. I love you my so-called mummy.

Yang yang's farewell. (Ee Wang, Ee Quin, Ee Yang, Me and Ee Yang's mum)

Goodbye to my Yang Yang. I miss Ee Yang Power =(

So, after my dinner we will be heading to Lip's house and cheat Tim's money again. Weeeeeeee!! Kit Yee and Mun Ling HOU ONGGGGGGGG AR!! kekekkeke.......

No comments: