Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pathetic Day 3

I just came back from Lip's house and win big money. Weeeeeee.... KIT YEE HOU ONGGGG AR and I'm declare as Old Thousand Woman by Wai Wai. Translate it in Cantonese and you will know.

There was a stupid dog outside Lip's house which will jumped on me when I passed by so I was quite afraid of it actually. But when Ee Yang saw the stupid dog following me he will always be there to protect me and lead my way. So when I first reach Lip's house that time, I thought of that and I can't stop crying. But of course Lip they all don't know bout me crying before enter the house.

When we playing mahjong, we had some alcohol session which all brought by Ee Yang to Lip's house before he went to US. I drank 2 cans of beer and its enough to make me super duper hyper and keep doing silly expression and stupid things.

Actually I really think that Lip was very good to Ee Yang and he really treat him as brother not like some of the friends that will only take advantage of people. I think because I'm Ee Yang's gf so he very sayang me also. He promise me that if he save enough money he will accompany me to Minesota and find Ee Yang. In this case, I have to save money in order to go Minesota to find my darling so I will have to continue be the Old Thousand Woman. Hehe!!

Anyway, playing mahjong in Lip's house really makes me feel alot better. With his 38 friends at there to chill me up makes me feel CHILAX.

CHILAX= chill + relax by Mr. Chow Ee Yang

No comments: