Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pathetic Day

I'm just back from KLIA as Ee Yang is going off to US today. When he is walking down to the departures I almost burst to tears but I tried to hold my tears back as his parents are all there and I don't want him to feel sad in seeing me crying also.

I'm feeling so pathetic now. Just like whatever I do or see, it just reminds me of him. I miss him alot and I really really do. His voice, his touch, his cuteness and lek chek-ness. Ya, I know we could survive without anyone but when thinking of he is not by my side now and everything I do without him, what my life will be and how am I going to pass thru all these?

Who could I find when I'm bored? Who is there for me when I want to manja someone? That's only you who could do all these for me. I don't think others could replace that.

But no matter how, I will still wait for you. I love you and miss you soooooooo much.

No comments: