Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pictures of the day

No more pathetic day for me I guess. Before that I really feel damn pathetic and it seems like the world is going to end without Ee Yang with me. The only word depressed could best describe me. I guess I feeling so depressed is because I feel lack of caring and attention and communication seems to be a problem for both of us.

But now I felt better and started to accept the fact that Ee Yang is in US. He was right. I should have faith and confidence in him to maintain this relationship.

So, all my depression are gone and there's nothing special happened to me recently but looking thru my handphone, there are loads of photos which I hadn't post out.


Darling and Me

Snap it when we were in Langkawi

Our 6th month anniversary in Mt. Langat.

Quattro (Winter). Just went there to have a look and back to Autumn.

Penang. Chilling on the beach.


Phuture


Me, Myself and I

Below photos were snapped when I'm too bored waiting for Ee Yang to manage his visa. By the way, mum and dad told me that I'm getting thinner and thinner nowadays. They asked me to eat more but I myself also realised that I'm getting thinner if compare to last time. HOLY SHITTT. I don't like being so thin actually.

Cute face 1.

Smiley face.

Lala face.

Normal face.

Shhh... Silence plsss. Cute face 2.

Normal face 2.

Normal face 3.

Gentle face. LOL!!

Side face.

Mischievous face.

Sad face.

Bored face.

Silly face.

Lala face 2.

Silly face 2.

Boh song face.

Cute cute face.

Cool face 1.

Cool face 2.

My favourite pose plus cute face.

My favourite pose 1.

My favourite pose 2.

No comments: