Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FML

It's only 4pm now. Wondering how should I pass my time till late at night?
What if I pass my time for today and go to sleep at night,
wake up and it is the next morning and same thing I have to figure out what to do for the next day.

Fuck My Life as it is getting more and more boring.
Thought of doing the online business to pass my time easier but still the same and no business nowadays. Sob Sob =(
So we decided to do like if customer buying 1st piece shall have a 10% discount and 2nd piece and above are eligible for free postage.

Seriously, sometimes I wish there is The Click in this world but setting in a manual system,
so that I can click away all things that I don't feel like doing so.
Somehow, I could click away these 2 years and straight to year 2012.
Haha!! Not independence day but is my dear darling coming back to Malaysia.

Hmmm... Stupid darling for not answering my call againzz.
But I miss him so much.
Saying GOOD LUCK to him for his exam tomorrow and a big great good luck kiss from Kit Yee.

MUACKSSSSSSSSS!! Love Chow Ee Yang & GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!

No comments: