Friday, December 11, 2009

My Updated Events

BITCH'S BIRTHDAY (06/12/2009)

It's my bitch's birthday and we celebrated for her on the day before her birthday at Souled Out in Sri Hartamas. Later on we went to Breakers to chill out with playing pool and drinking beer. I suggested to play FUCK YOU game to make fei po down. But end up thanks to Zing Lun and his brother, I'm the one who got drunk at last.

Although its bit late to post out these pictures and her birthday has already over but still, hope she had a wonderful and unforgettable birthday. May all her wishes be come true. Muacks, love you bitch!!

Group picture.

Bitch and me.

She and her bi, Tan Chee Chee.

The birthday girl and thanks to Donna for baking the cake.

BF Forever!!

Thanks for being with me when I'm sad or unhappy. You are always there to console and advise me. Although sometimes you are bit stupid but I still love you fei po. Hehehe!!

No comments: