Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My HK photos updates

MY HK PICTURES

It's been more than a month i kept this pictures in my handphone and never do the updates.



This cute little cabinet is snap when I'm in HK Time Square. Haha!! Not Malaysia's one. LOL


Me and Mr. Albert Einstein. Looks like it is real?? Haha.. it is snap in the famous Madame Tussauds

Ronaldinho

Shakespeare

Princess Diana, this is the best among all. It really looks like it is real.

Mummy and Cecilia Cheong

The US President, Obama is taking pics with me?? OMG!!

Aunt San and Jay Chou

The Husband and Wife. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

The night view in HK. How I wish Ee Yang was here at that time and we could watch this beautiful scenary together.

The most unforgettable spicy steamboat which I had in HK.

This is the street (Xing Guang Da Dao) where all signatures and handprints from the superstars. Above one is my favourite Tony Leong.

"Da Yu Shan"

This is Shen Zhen's (Xiu Yan Kok). It places all miniature buildings of China. The above one is Forbidden City.

This one I forgot what izzit?? But you should be amazing of the ancient people for building such thing where they have no tech savvy equipments at that time and I'm amaze by the people who build such thing for tourism in this place because everything looks so real but in mini size.

The Temple of Heaven. (Tian Tan)

Aunt San and mummy.

That's me =)

Riding on the horse after watching performance in Shen Zhen.

Me and Mummy standing besides the Great Wall.



The Golden Boat.

HK National Flower.


P.S:
I'm always quite unhappy when I ask you to do something and yet you can't do it for me.
Hmph. It do pissed me off ok. Hate you!!

No comments: