Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm fascinated by them

LOL!! Sometimes I could say like time passes so quickly or it could be define as 1 day equality to 1 year??

I kept complaining boring or the boredom is killing me just now. And now, it's already 1am.

Time to sleep?? Not yet of course

Listening to some of my favourite songs while playing spot the difference.

My Top Love Songs:

1.) Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
2.) Tick Tock by Kesha
3.) Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson
4.) Crazier by Taylor Swift
5.) Meet Me Halfway by Black Eye Peas

Oh my.. I'm fascinated by them.

Hmmm.... by the way, I realized something that you could actually mesmerize me by just doing some very simple things such as ringing me on the phone and called me DARLING in a delighted voice or sounds like you miss me so much and came online to talk to me even if there is still one and half hour left to exam <3

After finish typing the above paragraph, my brother came to my room and told me he is suffering great pain from his stomach and ask me to send him to the hospital.Off we went to the clinic in Pantai Hospital. Doctor said he has gastric and gave him a strong injection for observation. If it is too serious, he would have need to admit to the hospital.

Luckily, he felt slightly better after the injection. I knew why he got so anxious of the painfulness in his stomach. That's because he afraid that this Saturday, he would not be able to celebrate his alcohol birthday party. Hmmm... I must watch and stop him from drinking too much on this coming Saturday.

Hope you get well soon because you promise me a shopping spree on this Friday =(

No comments: