Tuesday, September 14, 2010

All about I

Am I too stubborn? Or am I too ego to let go everything? Kept thinking about the same thing again and again, it never leaves my mind empty or has a bit of rest. I wanted so much to forget everything that happened between me and you but I knew it very well of after everything had happened, the relationship between me and you will not be like before.

I know I'm too stubborn that these little things can be mend but if all little things grew together, it's not that little thing anymore. I just feel we've got too much issues and misunderstandings. I really don't feel like facing you or anyone. I kept thinking of just let me cool down for a couple of days and I'll be alright but the feeling of hurt and disappointment is still within me.

I'm so confused with this feeling and mindset of thinking which I never encounter before. By the way, have to say thanks to bitch for after talking to her; I felt better.

I realized if compare to me in high school and now, it's like totally 2 different people. I feel like I'm not myself anymore. I won be so negative thinking in the 1st place and I will definitely voice out my problems and unhappiness instead of keeping it all to myself or lock myself at home for a couple of days.

Honestly, I still feel the hurt and disappointment and even when you send the apologize message to me, I felt like a thorn came out from nowhere all of a sudden pricking into my heart. I know things can be solved but I'm just too stubborn. I don't know why I'm taking it so serious for this time. I still need some time.

No comments: