Friday, September 17, 2010

mun ling's disaster

At last, all those misunderstandings are settle. I'm just maybe too stubborn and kind of negative thinking sometimes. Feeling so hungry now but have to wait for 10pm only could have dinner with ah fai. Thats because Friday, Saturday and Sunday is mum's break.

By the way, Mun Ling is in China dy and she just manage on time to reach Air Asia. 12.40 departure and I think she reach there at 12.00pm. The crew told her if she's late for another 2 more minutes, she would not be able to check in.

But this was really a bad experience for her. The luggage courier was full and she could not bring her luggage to China. She could just pack some stuff to her bag for she didn't bring any hand carry luggage bag with her. And that silly girl, no one tell her that she could not bring any liquid type which more than 100ml to the plane and the staff there wanna confiscate all her skin care product which worth about rm1000 and more.

She was so rage and scolded the staff but also have to call her mum to come back and take her products home. I was so worried at first when she told me about her disaster and ask me how. Anyway, this is her first experience to travel alone and it is really a very bad experience for her. But come to think of it, I found it quite funny.

Hope you enjoy the trip, my dear friend. I started to miss you already =( Luckily it is just 1 week.

No comments: