Friday, September 10, 2010

my stupid emotions

I'm in freaking bad mood now. I know sometimes my temper will lead to alot of dislikes and embarassment but I really could not control my emotion sometimes. I knew not many people could tolerate my temper and there is only a few of them could do that.

I'm just sorry for my emotions to all my friends and there are alot of things for me to stress nowadays. Went yamcha with ah fai and mun ling yesterday with our laptops and come across to the horoscope websites. Its quite accurate of their predictions. It says that horoscope for cancers suppose to be cheerful and happy but if they got something to stress with, they will turn to another kind of characteristics.

I realize I change alot these 2 years if compare to last time. I became very quiet, kept thinking of the negative sides all the while and not cheerful anymore. Last time if I'm not unhappy, angry or stress; I will just voice it out to my friends or my dearest but now, I would rather keep everything to myself instead of telling it out.

Sometimes I wish that I could just get married and be a happy little wife without any stress into it. Haha!! But this is just a wild imagination, it can never be ful-fill by now.

No comments: