Sunday, September 19, 2010

FUCK YOU BITCH

THAT'S A VERY GOOD TRY.

I NEVER EXPECT YOU WILL SCOLD ME CUZ OF OTHERS AND THAT'S A BITCH SOMEMORE. JUST THINK WHAT YOU HAD JUST SAID AND I DON'T THINK I'VE GOT NO RIGHTS TO ANGRY ABOUT THIS.

DON FUCKING TALK TO ME AND I DON FUCKING WANNA TALK TO YOU ALSO!!

AND... FUCK YOU BITCH!!

From this moment I just want my Mun Ling dear to come back asap. It was such a bad experience for her and something happened which made her can't enjoy her trip. It was just a disaster. I thought after the disaster that happened to her in the airport, it will exchange for a wonderful trip to her but end up it came out in an unexpected way.

There is no way for her to be happy. Sigh...... First time travelling out of the country but end up with such a bad and unforgettable experience. Why la??????????????????

No comments: