Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm in Beijing now

Hey peoples, I'm in Beijing already! Seriously, I'm pretty stress for my finals and assignments previously and did not have any good sleep for couple of days. Hopefully tonight i could have a good sleep without any distractions, okay, Mr Chow Ee Yang?

Today is the 1st day i'm in Beijing. Air Asia sucks to the max. The seats were cold and they did not offer any blankets to customers that is afraid of cold like me. But I guess it's because of cheap price comes with cheap qualities; thus i have suffered 6hours of cold in the middle of the air =( no good.

Okay, where do i start? My flight was to Tianjin actually, and my lovely darling came all the way to Tianjin to pick me up. I was feeling nervous after my flight landed because i will be seeing him in few minutes (and so did he, he told me he's nervous while waiting for me at the airport). But however when we met, we just greeted each other with a big warm smile, a hug, and a kiss.
Then we head to the train station to buy tickets to go back to Beijing. The queue was hella long and we waited for like more than half an hour. But thank God the ride was pretty comfortable and is value for the money as it's a really new train and it's fast.

The hella long queue.

Happy face of reunion.


Once we reach Beijing, then we check in to the Studio that EeYang has booked few days ago. We were pretty much tired today and time was already 6.30pm when we checked in. So we just went to a nearby restaurant to eat. The restaurant is famous for its "Cha Cheong Mee". Of course we ordered that and few other Beijing's specialty. The food was nice and i have never tasted anything like that in Malaysia.

After the meal, we head to nearby shopping complex to wander around. (Bitch, too bad i didn't spot any Crocs there, but do not worry because i will still go shopping in the next few following days..)


The studio.

The bathroom.

Mini refrigerator. 500ml carlberg and it costs rmb8 only.

Anyways, i gotta go sleep now already! Miss everyone in Malaysia: my family, my babe, my bitch and my heng dais! Take care everyone!

No comments: