Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bored & Lifeless

Gotta say thanks to Chi Han for helping me with my assignments but I'm so freaking bored now when facing those assignments.. arghhhhhhh!! Actually my life is already boring since the day Ee Yang left Malaysia and it's even more boring after Lip and all fly to China *sigh*.

I think I will miss Lip alot and also Ah Hong for his bullshits and his sense of humor and also Ah Tim.... hmmm!! Wondering how's my Ling Ling's reaction when her darling gonna leave to China. So sorry to her because I'm not there when they leaving to China. No ones gonna accompany her.

The only thing I can do is keep asking her to compare with me as her boyfriend is leaving for 3 months only while my boyfriend is leaving for 3 years. So can't be compare right. How I wish if Ee Yang is just leaving for 3 months then he comes back and stay for maybe 3 weeks and go there for 3 months and come back again... hahahahah!!

=.=" Imagination is always better than Reality... I know~~

No comments: