Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Passed....

Wondering how come bloggers...ahem... others i mean could blog about their life or daily routine so frequently while I can't??

I guess I'm just lazy to deal with everything including the 3 freaking assignments that bugging me. Oh God, how I wish you could spare me more time to play and chilax or what you can do is to take away those laziness roots in me.

BUT YET, I'm still here busying with my assignments... *deep sigh*

By the way, went out for lunch with my 2 babies today. My Baby Chubby, Chan Wei Hao and my Baby Emo, Andrew Ng. Haha!! Don't know whats the reason for my Baby Emo always being so emo but when the 3 of us sit together, we will have plenty of things to talk with and craps about.

We sat there for about 3 hours and Shaun came to join us and told us bout the results for Year 1 is out. After he finish talking bout it, my phone *beeps* and saw Vei Lun's msg telling me that results is out also.

God damn it, I never in my life getting so nervous before and my hand's shaking when I heard bout it. So, Baby Emo asked me to use his IPhone to access to the internet and check my results.

Arghhhh... talking bout his IPhone, so wish that I could have one too. It is just an awesome phone which could scroll around, zoom big or small as you wish and also all the marvelous games inside- my favourite Photo Hunts...... hmmm!!

Coming back to my results again, I PASSED...... WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!

But my hand's still shaking after I checked my results and even when I'm driving back home. You could imagine how nervous am I and I can't imagine how emotional could I be if *touch wood* I really failed my exam.

*giggles* God Blessed p/s: although I'm not Christian!!

No comments: