Friday, October 9, 2009

Latest Updates

Deeply apologise to tiffany-kit.blogspot.com. I knew I've been neglecting my blog for so long but I'm just so lazy to upload or update my photos and my daily news you know? And ya, although I promise someone I will have to do this frequently but can i change to occasionally instead of frequently? Hmmm...

Quattro with my babe Karen

My 1st event here was going Quattro with my 2 babes Karen and Mun Ling. Karen just came back for holidays from Penang and at night we went Quattro with Lip and all. That night I was pretty upset so not gonna mention much here.

That's my babe. She looks awesome.

Cutie babe. I miss you so much.

I love this pic so much. We look so match with each other =)
That's me and Mun Ling.

Vei Lun's Birthday 19-09-
2009

Here comes the 2nd event which is Vei Lun's birthday. We just plan a bbq in Chee Wai's house for him as his 21st celebration but somehow I was quite grateful that I met this gang because whenever I'm unhappy, you guys are here to cheer me up and accompany me. Love you guys so much. Actually I have nothing much to say, just wish this cibai happy 21st and may all his wishes be come true.
Cibai Yap Vei Lun.
His gf, Bridgette and him.

Me and my heng dai.

The guys.

The girls.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED DADDY 24/09/2009

Next event is daddy's birthday. My beloved daddy, I love you so much. Although I made you and mummy quite mad and worry bout me quite often but I still love you very very much. You are the best daddy in the world and I always tell everyone IF next time my husband could be just 50% like you I'm already satisfy of it.

As for daddy's birthday, me and my brother intend to celebrate with him in Nilai Long Seng restaurant. Fei po and Ban Ban were in my house watching tvsince afternoon so mum asked them to join us together. The restaurant's design and decorations were just perfect and fabulous. Food and service was good so not much bad comment about it.

Daddy and Mummy.

Me and Daddy.

Me, Daddy and Mummy. Not sure where my brother went.

How nice if the photo is just me and Ban Ban?? The right fella sneak out from nowhere so thats why the effect goes like this. She is not included. hahahhahaha!!

The previous photo is better I think. Sorry bitch... I'm just being mean to you.

Sg. Wang with Lip, Tim, Ling and Hong.

Went to Sg. Wang with them as Hong wanted to buy Nokia N97. His N96's screen was blank out of a sudden and can't even restart so its time for him to change a new one. Pictures below was capture from his new hp.

Ling Ling and Me again.

Me and Mr. So named Hai Hong.

His phone is for us to camwhore. LOL

My watch which Ee Yang's mum present it to me. Thx lots auntie.

Mooncake festival. BBQ in Lip's house.

House war 3 in Lip's house so we went to his brother's room. Hong and Tim playing PS 2 while me and Mun Ling camwhore again which is the best activity to do when you are bored.

I like this pic quite alot and even put it as fb profile pic. Ling helps to get the angle and snap it.

Nearer angle.

How about the one with colour?

Ling Ling.

Mr. So again, the one who bully me always but also the 1st one who got anxious and also will try his best to help when anyone of us in trouble.

Mr. Tim, Ling Ling's husband. Failed to snap pic with Lip because he was quite busy that day.

Tiffany~kit.

My love mark from Ms. Kong Mun Ling. Actually it was a cigarette burnt from her but naturally it turns to a heart shape. LOL!! She don't want me to forget her so thats why left a scar on my shoulder there... Haha!!

Luckily it was a love shape. At least not so ugly and quite proud to have it.

Accidentally scratch it and blood dripping out a bit when I'm sleeping so it turns to this colour. Half darker red.

No comments: