Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Don't Want this Love to feel Like a Battlefield

Don't try to explain your mind
I know what's happening here
One minute it's love
And suddenly it's like a battle-field

One word turns into a
Why is it the smallest things that tear us down
My world's nothing when you don't
I'm not here without a shield
Can't go back now

Both hands tied behind my back with nothing
Oh no, these times when we climb so fast to fall again
Why we gotta fall for it now
I never meant to start a war
You know I never wanna hurt you
Don't even know what we're fighting for

Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield?

Can't swallow our pride,
Neither of us wanna raise that flag, mhmm
If we can't surrender then we both gonna lose what we had, oh no

Jordin Sparks- Battlefield~~

I'm in love with this song so so much. Keep repeating the same song again and again regardless I'm at home, in the car or at friend's house. Maybe is cuz bout the lyrics really suits with what i'm being thru in my love relationship. Although I understand the meaning of the song very well and would like to build the intimacy among us but still the same: saying so is always easier than done.

I know I'm being stubborn and hard-headed all the time and even 1 sorry I will feel like its the hardest word that coming out from my mouth. I will only say sorry if I really thinks that it's my fault ONLY. But if both of us are wrong also, why must I say sorry first instead of you??

Is just like the lyrics above that we can't swallow our pride and neither of us wanna raise that flag. But honestly, I Don't Want this Love to feel Like a Battlefield!!

No comments: