Monday, January 11, 2010

Bad news

Its like 80% confirmed that Mun Ling will be going to China with Thim they all. Thinking of that, I already started weeping my tears now even she will be going there during mid of the year.

Seriously I really don't know how to past my days without her. Its like I already get use to call her out when I'm bored or stress or being emo. She is the only one who accompany me always whenever I need her or when she knew I'm in trouble or sick, she will surely straightaway come to my house and be there for me. When I feel like going clubbing or wanna play mahjong, she will be the one who accompany me too.

The feeling was like she is always there for me in whatever I do or whenever I need her. I still remember when Ee Yang gone to US, I've been very depressed but Mun Ling is always staying by my side to console me and cheer me up. There is once when I'm sick, I called her and she pick up my phone in a sleeping mode then I cried and told her I'm sick and feeling so suffer. She quickly get up from her bed, go brush her teeth and all and straightaway come fetch me intend to bring me to the clinic.

Can someone tell me where can I find another friend like her and how do I survive the days without her?? I really don't know. Why do all my dearest have to leave me?? I'm like all alone now. So sad =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi buddy, your blog' s aim is thickheaded and straighten up and i like it. Your blog posts are superb. Satisfy board them coming. Greets!!!
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]