Sunday, January 3, 2010

Silly posing again

Kim Soon ask me for yam cha that night and on his way to come and fetch me, his car died down in the middle of the road near Leisure Mall there because of no petrol. Malu betulll =P

Luckily his friends were near Leisure Mall so he called his friends to buy him some petrol and end up I still scold him for being late. Eikkss... I feel I'm quite mean at sometimes.

But is because I don't know the whole story and he explained it to me. Then I can't stop laughing in the car. After pumped some petrol, we went to meet up Mun Ling and her ex Kam Loong. Both of them went to yam cha at Ice-cream House there so we went to meet them up. Listen, they are just friends, no affairs.

Mun Ling and I kept playing with Kam Loong's spectacles and start our cam-whoring.

Love his spectacles and I wanna buy a new specs which look something like this.

No comments: