Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010~~

It's year 2010 now. Haha!! Spent my night at Gay Lou's house yesterday playing mahjong with the girls. We are suppose to go to Maison actually but thinking it will be so crowded there so we decided to stay back and play mahjong... kekekkeke!!

tiffANy~kit & BiBu Emily

Pics with Mr Loh Loong Wai. See his cute little face.

Now it's my time to write my 2010 resolutions:

1.) Be more hardworking for my studies, revisions and assignments.
2.) Aiming for at least credits for my remaining subjects
3.) Get a new laptop
4.) I want a Gucci bag
5.) Try my best to balance out my diet instead of being so skinny
6.) Spend more time with my family who showing their love and support to me always. I love y'all.
7.) Never neglect any of my friends. Thanks for being with me for all ups and downs that I've been thru. It is always a give and take. I promise that I will always be there for any of you when you need me.
8.) Have to change my attitude for not being so selfish, so bad temper, be more patience and not being so ego.
9.) Chow Ee Yang has to change his attitude for not being so hot temper, be more gentle, be a good listener, be more patience and love his gf always. Tender her, care her and cherish her =P
10.) May this year will be a great year and everything will go smooth for me, my family, my darling and all my friends.

Wei Hao sent me a message yesterday and I felt quite happy after receiving it.

Baby. Happy New Year. Last year there's alot of up & down. I hope that this year everything will go smooth for you. I wish to see more lovely smile on you.

Thanks for always supporting me for those ups and downs that I've been thru. Really happy to have a friend like you and I will always appreciate it.

No comments: