Monday, January 18, 2010

Lame post

Ohhh.. My blog is neglected again and its the same as my blog boutique. That's quite sad. Anyway, just due the hardest assignment ever on last Friday. Seriously, I've never been so stress over for an assignment. This is the first time I think and thanks God that's over.
Not much updated news as its been quite a long time I never go clubbing or attending any special occasions. Got a sudden feeling that I'm not a youngster anymore. 22 this year and I need to plan my future pathway accordingly.

Wei Hao should be quite surprise on seeing my post here as his little baby turn out into a mature girl already. Yeah.. I'm right here, I'm not a kid anymore although sometimes I act like I'm still but seriously I'm not.

Read this post again and think its quite lame for I don't know what to blog or write anymore so I just end it here.

No comments: