Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Wishlist

My Wishlist for Year 2010

1.)
That's the Gucci bag I want badly. Mun Ling's aunt is in Milan now and the Gucci bags there are cheaper than here alot. Its not more than 1k or worth like 1k++ only. She is asking her aunt to help me to buy this bag. Hmm... waiting for her good news now... hehe!!

2.)
Actually I just want a new laptop. Not necessary a Vaio laptop but Vaio is more preferable =)

3.)
I phone 3GS. Oh myyy... I want it so badly.

4.)
That's my dream. Just want any accessories from Tiffany&Co.

5.) Looking for some nice high-waisted shorts and skirts

6.) A few more pairs of high-heels.

7.) A dinner gown and more clubbing dresses.

8.) New sunglasses and spectacles.

9.) Haha... Left out one more, a camera is what i need too.


Seriously if asking what I want most, I think will be the Gucci bag. Hope her aunt can get it for me.

No comments: