Wednesday, May 20, 2009

10th day

During the 10th day in Beijing, we woke up very early in the morning to settle darling's visa because he need to extend 1 more month in Beijing. After that, I suggest to go to the Beijing Zoo as darling said he wanna bring me to see panda before. I got so excited and keep on bugging to go and off we went to Beijing Zoo. It is not like our Zoo Negara, so small and smelly. There are alot of animals to see in the Beijing Zoo: panda, all kinds of reptiles and amphibians, hippopotamus, rhinoceros, penguins, hawk, eagle, crane and lots more. Too bad, we don't have the time to see penguins. It had already closed by the time we reached there.

Weee..... We reach our destination, this is the Beijing Zoo.

Swans and ducks swimming in the lake actually.

I just like this tree so snap pic of it.

When we are buying buying tickets that time, darling saw the package which we have to pay a bit more if wanna take the boat ride so darling said since we are here dy just pay a bit more for the boat ride and unexpectedly, the boat is like this =.=". We just sit on the boat and i nearly fall asleep because it is not taking us to see the places or animals around the Beijing Zoo. It is taking us to see the places outside the Beijing Zoo with the tour guide explaining what is this and that in Mandarin. I can speak and understand Mandarin but Beijing's accent is too strong that sometimes I don't understand what their saying. Haha.... Don't need to rely on Ee Yang because his Mandarin is even worse than mine. Overall, the boat ride is just a boring session.

Camwhore is the best thing to do when you are in boredom.

Next to the boat ride is this speedboat thingy. We have to buy tickets as it is not included in the package. My kiddo darling insist of playing this speedboat so we bought the tickets and have a ride on it. It is quite fun actually and darling wanted to play the 2nd time. I pulled him away because I wanted to see panda and we still got alot more to see so don't waste time on those speedboat. Hehe!!

On the way to the panda house, we went to see the lions and tigers 1st. The lions were huge and they kept walking here and there so I cant snap the picture clearly.

This is the tiger eating meat.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee... at last I saw my panda. I like this pic alot, it looks so cute eating the bamboo leaves. Panda is the National Treasure of China so I guess it is just China that able to rear it. This is because pandas eat alot of bamboo leaves and China produces lots of bamboo trees.

Now only I know the Beijing Zoo differentiate the pandas into 2 types. The previous picture you see is the Asian type panda and this pic is the Olympic panda and the Olympic panda have their own names but I forgot all their names.

The Golden monkey.

This is another type of monkey but I forgot what is it call too.

My little kid eating cotton candy.

Giraffe. But the neck of the giraffes in Beijing are not long enough. Maybe Africa's one will be much better than Beijing.

Zebras. Zebras look alike to donkeys, is just that zebras have black and white stripes while donkeys don't. I kept staring at the zebras and I found zebra is acually a very beautiful animal. That's what I think.

"Hawk." I find it very ugly if it just perching on the tree trunk but when it swap it's wings out to fly here and there, it turns to an amazing bird.

"Eagle." The eagles live together with the hawks but it seldom fly so I can't see how beautiful it will be.

"Hippopotamus." It is a very huge and ugly animal.

I thought the 1st cage is enough huge and ugly but when I came to the second cage, this is even more huge than the 1st cage. We name the previous one as Gloria and this is Moto Moto. Watch Madagascar 2 if you don't understand what I'm writing here.

This is the Rhinoceros. It is as huge as the real live Gloria and Moto Moto.

"Aligator."

"Crocodile." Until now, I still don't know how to differentiate which is the aligator and which is the crocodile. They just look very much alike to each other.

"Python."

Standing on the lake side with just me and you. Overall, it was a great day for us.

No comments: