Sunday, May 24, 2009

11th, 12th and 13th Day

11th day

I really couldn't recall what we did on the 11th day because there are no pictures snap on the 11th day. If I'm not mistaken, we went to a Korean restaurant for dinner. Well, I order Spaghetti Carbonara and darling order some pork but cooking in Korean style. Silly of me for ordering Carbonara in a Korean restaurant. Mine taste normal but darling's portion taste good. After that, we went wandering around in Xidan again.

12th Day

I told darling I wanna eat Beijing specialty as it was my last day in Beijing so darling took me to this restaurant and I've forgotten the restaurant's name. We order pork with buns provided to let us put the pork in the middle of the bun and eat it, dried cheese, fried pumpkin sticks, bamboo shoots and the famous Peking "Bao Tou". I don't know what does it calls in English but the main ingredient used is some kind of beef organ. It was just more than enough for both of us to eat and end up we can't finish it all and leave it just like that. What a waste!!

My favourite dish "Bao Tou".

The above dish is the pork with the bun thingy and the one next to "Bao Tou" is dried cheese.

The bamboo shoots

The last one, pumpkin sticks and this pic is all dishes of our whole dinner.

Thanks darling =)

While walking back to our apartment, we saw this shooting game and both of us decided to compete, =.=" and I lost.

We bought this couple tees few days ago and it is freaking cheap. Rmb30 for 1 set and if it was to convert to RM, it costs around RM8 for 1 tshirt only.
"He is my boyfriend, I am his girlfriend"


13th Day

Time seems to pass very fast when you are enjoying the days and without have to worry anything, so is time for me to say goodbye to Ee Yang and goodbye to Beijing. Darn.... I miss him so much and I miss the hawker food in Beijing so much. MAS seriously provides better service than Air Asia. Free drinks, free peanuts, free eye packs, free playing cards, free entertainment and there is blanket provided for you if you are feeling cold and of course I got the free eye packs (1 for my bro and 1 for me) and free playing cards. But can't put the blame on Air Asia because the tickets offered are so cheap and thats why it can't provide facilities like MAS. Therefore, I felt much more comfortable on MAS if compared to the ride on Air Asia.


Darling sending me off in the Beijing Airport. That was quite sad and I miss him so much.

Me sitting on the plane and I'm sitting the window side. Wait... I have to explain is not that I wanna camwhore even when I'm on the plane but I saw a gal sitting in the same row as me but on other end of the window side kept taking out her camera and camwhoring. Only then I realised I brought my camera with me and I started to camwhore. Hehe!!


Triumph to the skies.

Yadaa, yadaa... and I'm back to Malaysia (KLIA).

Finally, I finished blogging the whole Beijing trip and back to my daily stuff now. I've long wanted to blog my daily routine and my feelings on this blog but when I thought of the Beijing trip haven't finish blogging, I will think is better to finish up the Beijing trip than to post new entries on it. Anyway, I really enjoyed very well in these 12 days in Beijing. Seriously, is a bit bored of reading my whole trip to Beijing as I'm talking bout the places and how sweet are we suppose to be. I'm not trying to tell the whole world how sweet are we but in fact, it is a memorable thing for both of us. So I've got no choice but to post up and keep this memorable thing all written in this blog. However, thanks for reading and viewing and thanks for viewing eventhough you are not reading.

No comments: