Friday, May 15, 2009

continue with beijing

I thought I will be hardworking enough to update my blog everyday when I was in Beijing as you just write down what had happened today is always better than to recall back what had happened for those couple of days. I came back to Malaysia on 12th of May and really wanna update my blog but I'm just too lazy to do so. Same thing as today but figure it out again, I have to force myself to write down my trip to Beijing because it is a wonderful memory for me and Ee Yang. Miss him so much........

5th Day

We followed the one day tour Beijing to the Ming Tomb and the Great Wall of China which Ee Yang found the website in this http://www.dailytourchina.com/. It costs RMB200 per person for 1 day and the total is RMB800 for the whole sight-seeing because we are going to those beautiful scenaries for 2 days. Basically, there is nothing much to see about these 2 places. The 1st place which is the Ming Tomb is most likely regarding about the graves for those Ming emperors. Ming Tomb is a place to bury the Ming Emperors thats all.

I love China history alot as I start reading those stories about the china history since when I was Junior 3 but I'm not very well interested with those Ming Emperors so when we were in the Ming Tomb, I don't even bother to read it's history; just take a few pictures and we ciao. Let's stop about the history and take a look at our pictures in Ming Tomb.

This is the Ming Tomb entrance

The 1st emperor of Ming Dynasty "Zhu Yuen Zhang"

The ancient cups where those emperors use it for drinking wine. Different wine will match with different cups.

Darling and me standing at the entrance of the Ming Tomb.

This is another tomb as there are 13 tombs there so it is actually name as the Ming 13 tombs.


"ζ˜ŽεδΈ‰ε‡Œ" (Ming Shi San Ling) eikkss.... i not sure whether is this 'ling' anot? Whatever, as long as we understand that is 'ling'.



This is another Ming Tomb. Although there are 13 tombs but we just went to 2-3 tombs only as i said it's nothing special about those tombs, just a place to bury the Ming emperors that's all.

Darling and I standing at one of the tombs and try to take the view of the other tomb behind.

Me...... This could see the view of the other tomb clearly than the above picture. It is snap by Mr Chow Ee Yang, my personal photographer. Hehe!!

Later on we continue out sight-seeing to the Great Wall of China. The Great Wall of China is built by the 1st emperor who ruled the whole China that is Qin Shi Huang aka ShihHuangTi. There are more than million of peoples who build this great wall and it continue to repair by other dynasties and the great engineering work stopped at the middle of Qing Dynasty. Oopss, I'm starting to talk bout China History again. OK....... just stop here!!

The tour guide took us to the highest peak of the Great Wall which is "BaDaLing" and we need to sit a kind of so called cable car to reach that BaDaLing.

Queuing up to get to the peak. Look at the crowd =.="


Finally it's our turn....


Camwhoring and my darling is just behind me!!


weeeee.... hi darling!!


The Great Wall.

The Great Wall stretches over approximately 6,400 km (4,000 miles) from ShanHaiGuan in the east to Lop Nur in the west, along an arc that roughly delineates the southern edge of Inner Mongolia, but stretches to over 6,700 km (4,160 miles) in total; a more recent archaeological survey using advanced technologies points out that the entire Great Wall, with all of its branches, stretches for 8,851.8 km (5,500.3 mi).


In short, it was damn phucking long and the above information is found in Wiki. I just wanted to know how long the Great Wall is. It was said that there are aproximately 2 to 3 million China people died when building this Great Wall.

When we are walking along the Great Wall, I told darling maybe you are now walking over the dead bodies as there are so many people died for it just to make fun of him. However, we should salute to these peoples who even contribute his life for their Great China.


Snap this picture when I almost reach it's peak


See... there are just so many people walking on the Great Wall. So, after walking two to three stops, darling and I gave up and we stop there looking at the view taking pictures and come down.


I look so formal in this pic.


Sitting in those stops inside the Great Wall.


Yeap, I like this post.......




........And my darling came to join me!!


This post is not bad if without my strips falling down =.="


Standing at the middle of the Great Wall.


It is too windy there............

........ and this pic is just seems like he is blocking the wind for me

I heart you!!

This was when we are too bored waiting for our turn to go down


Silly posing =P

Say bye to the Great Wall!! Byeeeeee.....


Later on, the tour guide ask us whether we want to go to the Bird Nest anot? She ask us is because the Bird Nest is not included in the package but it is for free. So since it is for free, so both of us just went there to have a look.

The Bird Nest's stadium is just huge.

This is the Water Cube. According to some of my "Yes" friends (Dominic Lim Kit Wee), they said that this Water cube is an amazing architecture work and China built it successfully. The speciality of this Water Cube is that during winter, the water inside is not cold and during summer, the water inside is not hot. It just maintain with the same temperature that's why it is amazing. I'm not sure whether is true anot because I'm lazy to find the facts. If you guys wanna know, Wiki please............


On the way back home, saw this beautiful scenary so stop by to snap pic.

Hmmm... I don't really remember how we got this pic. If I'm not mistaken we just snap it randomly

Weeee........ this is the meal that Ee Yang cooked for me. After the long walk of the Ming Tomb, Great Wall and the Bird Nest we are lazy to go out again. So, Ee Yang said he shall cook fried rice for me to eat. That's so sweet of him and fried rice he cooked was delicious, not because of the sweetness in my heart but it is really delicious. Thanks my dear!!

No comments: