Saturday, May 16, 2009

6th Day

On the 6th Day, we just went shopping and shopping, bought alot of stuff such as bags, souvenirs, shirts and dresses. Thx to our tour guide Elly for recommending us to shop at Xidan and we found a place where things were sold in really cheap price. Bags are just RMB10 for each and if you prefer those bags with higher quality, it costs only RMB50 which means RM25 only. I bought alot of things.

At last darling said: "Darling, I feel that if we got married I will bankrupt if u keep on shopping like that."

=.=" Stupid darling, despise me for shopping. Hehe!! Anyway, we had a great day for just shopping like that. How I wish my life is like: without have to worry anything, enjoying the food and scenaries in other countries and most of all SHOPPING EVERYDAY!!

Xidan is just like Bukit Bintang in Malaysia but of course there are more shopping complex in China.

This is the bridge to link to other shopping complexs and it is more tech savvy than Malaysia.

Me and darling after done with those shoppings.

Later on, we stop by the food area to have our dinner. There are all kinds of Beijing's specialty but in hawker style to eat here. High class Beijing's specialty are only found in those fine dine restaurant but not hawker stall. As for me, both taste good but I prefer eating those hawker stall more than fine dine restaurant and I'm missing it now. =(

Mr Cool... I snap it without his notice!!

No comments: