Sunday, May 3, 2009

3rd and 4th day in Beijing

Basically, we woke up very late on the 3rd day. After packing the clothes and cleaning up ourselves, we shifted back to Ee Yang's cousin house. His cousin had gone back to Singapore for business trip so the house left us 2 only. I think it's better because we could have more space of our own.

Darling and I planned to cook dinner for tomorrow's night so I thought of cooking him breakfast as well. We went to the supermarket to buy those ingredients. I planned to cook vegetables fried with garlic and chicken marinated with honey and soy sauce (that is the idea that struck to my mind when I thought of BBQ chicken wings). Darling ask me to cook more rice so that he could fried rice the day after tomorrow. Weeeeeee......... I got fried rice that is cook by my darling to eat!! By the way, Mr Chow Ee Yang is such a big spender when he is in supermarket. I think is just because he likes to eat snack food such as chips and chocolates. He looks so cute when saw his favourite chocolate or snack food, just like those kid bugging to buy this and that.

Ee Yang told me there is a place for playing live poker where we can order beer and pizza or buy drinks for others just like the facebook texas hold'em so we went there at night. Most of them are foreigners and there are just 1 or 2 china people. The beers there cost RMB5 for each and the shots cost RMB10 for each only. Its very cheap if compare to Malaysia. End up we lost RMB200 =( But i think it's fine, just take it as experience as i just played texas in facebook but ain't trying it before in real life.

When we walked back to EY's cousin house, we kept buying and eating those hawker food. Beijing's hawker food is BEST. There are BBQ sticks, spicy sticks, sausage sticks and fried pancakes. It is just like those Malaysia Lok Lok but using different method to cook it and we are suppose to pick up our desire ingredients for them to BBQ or boil it inside the spicy soup. Among all, I like most is the duck blood. Obviously, Beijing's one is nicer than Malaysia Lok Lok. Oh My Gawd, I'm in love to Beijing and the varieties of food here. But the only cons in Beijing is its weather too dry. The skin of my face starts peeling off but luckily i did bring some skin products.


4th Day

Hmmm... How should I say?? Actually we did not go anywhere today because my Ee Yang was not feeling well and don't know what's the main cause, he felt sick and uneasy the whole afternoon. I thought of cooking him breakfast to make him feel better but he is not in the appetite to eat anything; at last he did eat some luncheon meat and some china ham which i cooked for him =) He felt better after eating something.

Later on, I went to cut garlics, marinate the chicken and soak the vegetables with water to prepare the dinner. Darling said he wanna cook the chicken so i cook the vege and boil the seaweed soup. The seaweed soup is in packet so it's easier for us but the main point is I don't know how to boil soup actually and that's why we bought the seaweed packets. Both of us do not know how to cook and this is the 1st time we prepare for our own dinner, although my vege taste a bit salty but overall it is a wonderful dinner for us both.

~sweet memories~

Btw, this is the Chinese fast food in Beijing and the restaurant name is Real Kungfu. Although the name os the restaurant is a bit lame but the food is quite tasty actually. Darling and I enjoy eating it for sure. I've forgotten when we ate it so i just post here and show u guys the Chinese fast food.

Chef of the day.

The 1st dinner of me and Ee Yang ever cooked in our life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.