Friday, June 5, 2009

emo and stress

I'm just pretty stress and emo for my finals, studies and overseas abroad. Whenever it comes to the issue of studies or overseas abroad, I will try to switch to another topic to avoid talking bout this matter but in fact I'm really stress and worried bout it.


I studied until 5am yesterday but of course in the middle I stop studying for 1 and half hour to spend some time talking with my darling and after talking with him I continue study again. So, today I woke up at 2 something planning to continue the previous chapter I stopped yesterday but I just don't have the mood to open my text book to study. End up playing texas poker in facebook and stalking to other people's blog till now. I gave myself a big deep "SIGH".


Well, I admit I'm really lazy and got headaches often whenever I thought of studying. Yeah, that's just lazy people with silly excuses. OK, calm down........ NO MORE TEXAS, NO MORE SPAMMING, NO MORE RC AND NO MORE DAY DREAMING IN FRONT OF THE PC.


FOCUS FOCUS AND MOTIVATION IS ALL WHAT I NEED NOW.


Darn, say is always easier than do.............. God, bless me with my finals and grant me some motivation to study pleaseeeee.

No comments: