Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Kind of Fantastic Group Study

Today, my some kind of friends woke me up at 11.30am to have lunch with them and after lunch we will start studying and discuss bout the finals exam coming soon. Things were planned like that but it did not run smoothly as how we planned.

After lunch, one of my friends said is still early now why not we play snooker to relax first and all of them agree. Well fine, so all of us went to play the so called 1 round snooker but end up playing 2 rounds snooker, 6 rounds pool and 1 round foos.

By the time we reach McDonald to study, it's already 4pm. =.=" Luckily, I still manage to study 1 chapter today after all unnecessary entertainments. Anyway, is really quite fun playing snooker. Although I'm small size but I still can aim and hit the balls =)

No comments: