Wednesday, June 17, 2009

He is back

Ee Yang came back on last Saturday and I went to KLIA to pick him up with the companion of Mun Ling and Karen. Love both of them sooo much. Later on we went to Poppy but unfortunately, something happen and screw my mood out so I did not really enjoy myself very much there.

By the way, I'm in dilemma now. I can't make up my mind whether I should go to Langkawi on this Friday with Ee Yang and Ee Yang's friends or going to Perhentian with my two babies (Mun Ling and Karen). Arghhhhhhh................

Another thing that really piss me off is my mum. I've been locking myself up for about 3 months and finished my exam on last Wednesday so why can't I go out too often or coming back late? Duhh... after July 18 I will turn to 21 years old. 21 YEARS OLD and I'm a freaking adult now.

I would have sue you for grounding me and not letting me out if I'm an Australia citizen or American perhaps. LOL!! Just kidding mann. I won't sue my mum. I still love her but I will love her more if she is not showing faces to me when I said I'm going out. It's just damn pathetic mann.

No comments: